Think of selling? In today's complex market, selling Residential Real Estate requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing process.
Upon placing your property on the market, the 4one6 Team will:
- Provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- Develop and oversee a staging plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers.
- Arrange for photography of your property.
- Prepare a detailed, full-color Property Brochure with floorplans to be distributed to specific targeted markets and areas.
- Distribute your Property Brochure to select Realtors and members of the Toronto Real Estate Board and surrounding Boards.
- Network with other realtors, on a daily basis, by email, telephone or direct mail.
- Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in the type area or price range of your property.
- Hold a Broker Open House to assure maximum exposure for your property.
- Advertise your property in various print media.
- Prepare a Virtual Tour and/or video tour of your property that can be viewed on multiple website.
- Market your property on the WORLDWIDE WEB through www.realtor.ca, www.4one6team.com , www.coldwellbanker.ca , www.coldwellbankerpreviews.com , www.coldwellbanker.com, www.terrequity.com& many more sites!
- Market your home with Social media.
- Place your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposing your property to some 23,000 Realtors.
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity.
- Review all purchase offers as they are presented, and will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favourable and protective for you.
- Once the property is sold, monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.