It would be the 4one6 Team’s pleasure to assist in the search for your perfect home. John, Brent & Mark provide a very easy, no pressure approach to the purchase and sale process and take pride in the open communication they share with their clients. Working as your buyer agent they will always protect your best interests.
The following is a general summary of the buyer services the 4one6team provides:
- The assessment of your needs and goals in your home purchase and how they apply towards properties that are currently on the market.
- A consultation on the appropriateness of various neighbourhoods and/or buildings and factors that may affect values and future re-sales.
- Although the services are free (the buyer agent is compensated through the listing broker), John, Brent or Mark will give you a thorough estimate of the costs you can expect in buying a home (i.e. land transfer, tax, legal fees, etc.).
- They will send you listings as they become available and they will also send you any unlisted properties that are made available to them through their extensive database of past clients and contacts.
- When touring selected homes, they will arrange for private showings so that you can tour the homes undisturbed.
- When John, Brent or Mark find a home that interests you, The home’s value will be assessed based on multiple criteria including what similar units/homes in the same building and/or area have recently sold for.
- When given the green light by you, they will prepare and explain the offer and all related documents
- During offer negotiations, the team will use their extensive experience and negotiating expertise to ensure that your home is acquired at the best attainable price and terms.
- After the sale the 4one6 team will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
Click Here to fill out a Buyer's Questionnaire and get the 4one6team to find you a home.